Wedding Theme Ideas
Arabian wedding theme, Habibi Yalla Yalla!
By Author BhanuPriya Khatri
If You are among those who always gets fascinated with Arabian looks, Arabain style and their Arabian dance habibi yalla yalla. then here is Arabic wedding theme for you!
Arabian Night Theme Wedding is also known as Moroccan Wedding or Aladdin Themed Wedding. The great thing about this theme is that any venue can be created easily for Arabian appearance as there are so many Moroccan decoration icons and accessories easily available.
One with low budget but good creativity can easily go for this theme and as you increase your budget, Arabian wedding becomes more grandeur. This wedding them is really very interesting with Middle Eastern touch.
- Dazzling decoration and the Arabian ambiance make this theme very striking to the people.
Arabian Wedding Theme Decoration
- Moroccan interiors and Bright decoration for enthralling look
- All Bright colours like red, pink, purple, green and orange colours can be used for embellishments
- Silk texture for table linens and patterned carpets for elegant Moroccan style
- Snake Charmers, camel and elephant for Middle Eastern approach.
- Moroccan lights go majestic with this theme
- Low brass and wooden tableshaving low seating arrangements with silky cushions indulge to grand Moroccan view
- Name each table on the name of famous characters from the stories of Richard Francis Burton’s “One Thousand and One nights”. The names can be Aladdin, Ali Baba etc.
- Arabianhookah is a greatest Arabian icon used for wedding.
- Silver teapot and golden coloured tea glasses on tables for extra ordinary Moroccan expression
- Handmade colourful table lanterns with candles will affix style and delicacy to Arabian theme based wedding
- You can opt for Gold coloured vases for outright addition
- A big Aladdin lamp for majestic photo shoot for social media lovers
- Moroccan tent will append to perfect Moroccan attention
- Hire heena artist for all the guests. Arabian mhendi looks really dazzling.
Food Menu for Arabic Wedding Theme
- In Arabian theme, food relates to hospitality. Arabiac Cuisine is the combination of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Indian food. Serve middle-eastern spicy food like meat, chickpeas, kebabs, koftas, lentils, feta Cheese, candied fruits, cashew cookies. Hot mint tea, dairy products and fruits.
- Wedding Favors Dry fruits, Candies and Moroccan decorative lanterns
- Invite Belly dance performers for entertainment
- Belly dance on wedding by family members or guests in proper costumes will be greatly entertaining. Live drumming is also majestic for this theme.
Wedding Cake for Arabian Wedding Theme
Invitation Cards for Arabian Theme based Wedding
So What are you waiting for, get ready for a dazzling Arabian Theme Wedding, singing Habibi Yalla Yalla….